Check at the latest news and information about Pro Bono Counseling in the November 2022 newsletter. Articles include:
- Thankful for Pro Bono Counseling and Its Supporters
- Give to Pro Bono Counseling on GIVING TUESDAY
- New CHAI Community Forum – “Conversations over Chai”
- Pro Bono Counseling Volunteer Writes Early Childhood Book
- PBC Upcoming Continuing Education Workshops
- PBC Resource Corner – The Trevor Project
Since its founding in 1991, the Pro Bono Counseling (PBC), a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, has helped over 30,000 individuals and families throughout Maryland connect with volunteer counselors and obtain the mental health care they could not otherwise afford. Presently, PBC has over 850 volunteer clinicians all over the state of Maryland who give over 8,500 hours of their time each year.
If you’d like to support PBC, please click here to make an online, tax-deductible gift.