Check at the latest news and information about Pro Bono Counseling in the December 2022 newsletter. Articles include:
- Pro Bono Counseling Staff Member Celebrates Milestone and New Role
- Providing Access to Mental Health Resources
- Meet Pro Bono Counseling’s Newest Team Members
- PBC Upcoming Continuing Education Workshops
- PBC Resource Corner – Garnering Change Psychotherapy
Since its founding in 1991, the Pro Bono Counseling (PBC), a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, has helped over 30,000 individuals and families throughout Maryland connect with volunteer counselors and obtain the mental health care they could not otherwise afford. Presently, PBC has over 850 volunteer clinicians all over the state of Maryland who give over 8,500 hours of their time each year.
If you’d like to support PBC, please click here to make an online, tax-deductible gift.