Check at the latest news and information about Pro Bono Counseling in the March 2023 newsletter. Articles include:
- Mental Health Counseling Tailored to Your Needs
- Pro Bono Counseling Volunteer Forum
- Volunteer Networking Opportunities
- PBC Upcoming Continuing Education Workshops
- PBC Resource Corner – Heart to Hand, Inc.
Since its founding in 1991, Pro Bono Counseling (PBC), a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, has helped over 30,000 individuals and families throughout Maryland connect with volunteer counselors and obtain the mental health care they could not otherwise afford. Presently, PBC has over 850 volunteer clinicians all over the state of Maryland who give over 10,000 hours of their time each year.
If you’d like to support PBC, please click here to make an online, tax-deductible gift.