Check at the latest news and information about Pro Bono Counseling in the July 2022 newsletter. Articles include:
- Recognizing BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month
- Donor Gives in Memory of Sister, a Mental Health Counselor
- PBC Resource Corner: 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
- Service of Distinction Award
- Upcoming continuing education workshops
Since its founding in 1991, the Pro Bono Counseling (PBC), a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, has helped over 30,000 individuals and families throughout Maryland connect with volunteer counselors and obtain the mental health care they could not otherwise afford. Presently, PBC has over 850 volunteer clinicians all over the state of Maryland who give over 8,500 hours of their time each year.
If you’d like to support PBC, please click here to make an online, tax-deductible gift.