Check at the latest news and information about Pro Bono Counseling in the February 2023 newsletter. Articles include:
- Show Your LOVE for the WARMLine Fundraiser
- Pro Bono Counseling Volunteer Forum
- Support that Suits You Best
- Conversations Over Chai
- PBC Upcoming Continuing Education Workshops
- PBC Resource Corner – Together Everyone Achieves Mores
Since its founding in 1991, the Pro Bono Counseling (PBC), a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, has helped over 30,000 individuals and families throughout Maryland connect with volunteer counselors and obtain the mental health care they could not otherwise afford. Presently, PBC has over 850 volunteer clinicians all over the state of Maryland who give over 8,500 hours of their time each year.
If you’d like to support PBC, please click here to make an online, tax-deductible gift.